Wedding photographer Wakefield: Your wedding day will be a magical experience that will sweep you up in the occasion but will pass by very quickly, so it makes sense to have a beautiful, hand-crafted album full of stunning pictures to provide lasting memories of the day. It is also why choosing the right photographer is one of the most important decisions you need to make. In these days of digital photography there are many people offering to record your day, but very few are full time professional photographers with a wealth of experience and creative talent. When you book Wakefield wedding photographer John Gardner to cover your day, you can be sure that you are in the hands of a professional photographer that will do everything to surpass your expectations of what a wedding photographer should be. It is because of this commitment to the job that John Gardner is rapidly establishing a reputation as the photographer to have.
All of the wedding packages include the following:
● A pre-wedding meeting and pre-wedding shoot and the images are yours to keep from this shoot.
● A full day’s attendance from pre-wedding preparation to the first dance. The team are available all day to capture the key wedding moments in a fun style. There are no additional charges.
● Online proofs usually within 7-14 days displayed in a private gallery for you, your family and friends.
● A beautifully hand-crafted album in a traditional style or fabulous storybook on metallic paper
● All album images are finished and edited to a very high, professional standard. This can include all colour, a mix of black & white or special digital effects – your images are presented exactly how you would like them.
● A DVD of hi-res original files with printing rights assigned
Click the link below for a full list of the packages and prices and do please take a moment to browse the wedding gallery.
Please do not hesitate to ring if you require further information or would like to arrange a no obligation meeting where you can see first hand the quality of the albums and also discuss your ideas and requirements. For the very latest wedding images visit the blog or better still visit my dedicated wedding website ShootMeBeautiful